$27.10 $18.97 – 30% OFF + Free Shipping Now + Buy 1 set and get a 2nd set FREE!
Have you ever tried to open a screen door
except it sticks? And you have to jiggle it
or use two hands to open it?
Well, that’s over Now… You’ve finally found…
WATCH THIS 1 min Video to see for yourself…
Watch how your screen doors will glide easily!
FingerGlide solves a problem.
FingerGlide is a small handle placed strategically on your screen door at exactly the right push – acceleration point
that allows your screen door to Glide smoothly across the tracks with only the push of a Finger…
and you’ll never say My screen door sticks again!
Works Every Time!
You can work Harder or You can work Smarter!
100% FREE SHIPPING (including returns)
Never Deal with another JAMMED screen door again!
INSTALLS IN 3 SECONDS
No tools are required to install your new FingerGlide.
Step 1 – Using a gentle cleanser please clean the surface of the screen door “frame” 6 ½ inches below the existing screen door handle where you will be attaching your FingerGlide (clean on both sides of the frame as you will be attaching one FingerGlide to enter your home and one to exit your home thru your screen door).
Step 2 – Remove the protection strip from the adhesive backing on your FingerGlide (do this delicately with tweezers if necessary) and align the FingerGlide vertically, 6 ½ inches below the bottom of your existing screen door handle, in the center of the screen door “frame”… as you see in the picture.
Step 3 – Gently but firmly push the FingerGlide against the screen door frame for a few seconds.
Step 4 – Do not overthink it. It is a very simple installation.
- You’ll notice that each FingerGlide has a unique texture to its surface for gripping purposes.
- As always, take normal safety precautions when installing your FingerGlide. Please be careful and wear protective eyewear and gloves.
- If you have any difficulty, please email us at email@example.com call 503-548-7444 to request assistance over the phone.
How to Buy FingerGlide for your Home?
- Count the number of sliding screen doors in your home and double that… that is the number of FingerGlide pieces you will want to order (one for the inside and one for the outside of the sliding screen door). FingerGlide comes in packages of 2 pieces.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. Free return shipping on returns as long as you follow our instructions – UPS Shipping.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-548-7444 to request a different size or application.
- For bulk orders please email us at email@example.com or call 503-548-7444.
- FingerGlide is made with PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified), a tough, strong material that is used in a wide variety of commercial applications.
- FingerGlide features high durability and resistance to damage and will never rust. It is also resistant to insects, mold and bacteria.
- FingerGlide will not warp, rot, or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
- PETG takes eco-friendly plastic to a whole other level!
- PETG is 100% Recyclable, Biodegradable and Does Not Emit Harmful Gases.
- PETG is perfect for use in extreme conditions without changing shape or appearance.
- PETG does not change color with exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
FingerGlide is made from Eco-friendly, post-consumer products that are recyclable at the end of their useful life. They create no harmful emissions during its production or during its use by the consumer.
Also, FingerGlide material does not leak toxic chemicals into the soil or water. Manufacturing FingerGlide requires only a fraction of the energy required to produce steel from iron ore, further contributing to its classification of being Eco-friendly.
FINGERGLIDE IS 100% DESIGNED, BUILT AND TOOLED IN AMERICA
Free Shipping and Returns – 100% Money Back – 60 Day No Questions Asked Guarantee
with Free Return Shipping if you are not 100% Satisfied.
Please contact Vanity Vents at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-548-7444 before you return any product. We will give you instructions on how to package and send the product back to us. Please contact us for Return Shipping Instructions at email@example.com or call us at 1.503.548.7444.
If you have a problem with your FingerGlide, we will fix it.
100% Money Back for 60 days – No Questions Asked Guarantee with Free Return Shipping. We are not responsible for any damage done by you while installing the product and/or applying or removing the adhesive. We have applied and removed the same adhesive 100s of times without a single problem.
No special maintenance required. Wipe FingerGlide off with a typical household cleaner just like you would any other door handle in your home. Your FingerGlide is white so you may need to clean it from time to time but it has a soil resistant finish and wipes off easily.
FingerGlide was invented to eliminate that annoying sticky screen door that everyone has walked thru at one time or another. FingerGlide is a very simple design that solves a daily challenge that many people endure only because they do not have a FingerGlide.
FingerGlide is designed and manufactured in the USA and are very easy to install… anyone can do it – no tools required. It takes literally 3 seconds.
* 100% Money Back Guarantee for 60 days – No Questions Asked Guarantee with Free Return Shipping.
Will FingerGlide work with my screen door?
Yes. If you have a standard screen door with a frame then you should be able to attach your FingerGlide effortlessly.
If you have a Wood or Aluminum color screen door then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.548.7444 for special orders.
What other uses are there for the FingerGlide?
Some people use FingerGlides on older wooden windows that stick… or for any window if you want it to open more easily.
For a wooden window you attach two FingerGlides horizontally (one on each side of the bottom of the window frame). Use a screw to firmly secure the FingerGlides to the wooden window frame that tends to stick. Screws are recommended because of the non-durability of paint. Drill a pilot hole thru your FingerGlides and the wooden window frame after you use the adhesive to attach the FingerGlide to the window. Then finish by screwing the FingerGlides to the window. Do not tighten your screws too tightly. CAVEAT: Do not drill thru the glass in the window… install the FingerGlides away from the glass.